Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Coach Sees a Man about a Dog

With regrets about the colors I have chosen for my page this week, I must report that Baylor has made the front page of ESPN.com (Click on the post title to see the article). It's titled "Urine Trouble", and recounts the late night puddling of a Baylor Assistant football coach.

I would suspect that a box of Depends is on its way to the Baylor Athletic Department as I write this post, and radio talk shows are probably having a field day. I understand that there is now new slang for urination - Taking a Schnupp.

If you're going to break the law, you should, I think have a crime named after you (at a minimum). If anyone wants to break loose on the best puns they have heard relating to this incident, I'd love to hear them.

Already taken: "I bet he hoped that the news didn't leak out"
Unintentionally ironic: "Golden Wave Marching Band" (the real name of the Baylor Band)
See Excellent, top-flight, 24/7 coverage of this story at Bear Meat (link to left)

No comments: